Fragment of the Day – The Love of Books

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Fragment of the Day – The Love of Books

Books hold magic and transportation away from lives and once back to our homes, we may become more interesting, informed and motivated! Wonderful reblog, thanks for sharing, Jennie!

Thanks, Robin. You said that so beautifully! πŸ™‚. Just perfect πŸ‘Œ.

• reocochran says:

I appreciate your warm reception. Sometimes, I feel a little bit “corny.” Thanks, Jennie. You’re an angel.

You’re not corny at all. πŸ™‚

• reocochran says:

Thanks for your vote of confidence!We may be a little corny as all preschool teachers are wired to be silly. πŸ™ƒ
        It wasn’t meant to sound self-deprecating, nor when I mention “all” teachers of little ones is it meant to be a negative aspect. . .

I know exactly what you mean. We’re on the same wave length. Now, that’s a phrase from the past that just popped out of my head! Corny is a good thing. πŸ™‚

That’s a nice re-blog, Jennie. Those quotes are so true!

3. I love those quotes, they are so true and I hope resonate to those you haven’t read a good book in lately. Wonderful reblog, Jennie! K D πŸ™‚