Mystery Missing Photo

Some bloggers were not able to see the photo of Gloria’s last journal entry (over two years ago) in my recent blog post.  She went to Disney on Ice and to Gymnastics!  Gee, I wish I had her social schedule.  I’m posting the photo again, hoping it is visible.  Let me know.

She is looking forward to upcoming weekend visits!

This entry was posted in Expressing words and feelings, Gloria, Inspiration, Teaching young children and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Mystery Missing Photo

I can see it very clearly, Jennie.

Crystal clear, Jennie. Gloria is a world traveler. How fun!

3. When I saw the title of your post come across my email, I thought Miss Gloria had been naughty again!

4. cindy knoke says:

She is a child. She is beautiful.

5. quiall says:

Gloria is a good sport.

6. I can see it! I’m looking forward to reading about her week-end adventures as well. 😀💟

7. bosssybabe says:

Aw love it! I can see it now!!! 😀 Thanks for reposting!

8. beth says:

she is front and center!)

9. Wow, i never had thought Gloria is so tall. Thanks for sharing again, Jennie! xx Michael

10. I wish I had her social life as well. Thanks for the photos. I’m so far behind I’m not sure if I missed the original or not. What fun they had together.

Far Behind is my middle name, Marlene! Gloria has now started going home with children on weekends. She’s even going to Washington D.C. in a few weeks!

11. Carla says:

I love it! I couldn’t see it before, but I do now.