Logic vs Imagination

I love this quote. It speaks to how I teach children and what I now know after 30-plus years of teaching. Thank you, Albert Einstein.

I first saw this on my friend Paulette Motzko’s wonderful blog, totallyinspiredmind.com.  She always has something uplifting to post.

This entry was posted in Einstein, Imagination, Quotes and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Logic vs Imagination

I love Einstein’s quotes

And Albert knew a thing or two about imagination, didn’t he?

3. Reblogged this on The Writers Desk and commented:
    Jennie’s blog will bring the sunshine into your day.

4. Thank you for sharing that. It’s perfect as is the one on your friend Paulette’s header. I’ll browse now. I need inspiration. 🙂

I love this!! Thanks for sharing.

The more I see from Einstein, the more I wonder at his intelligence and perception. One of the true geniuses of mankind.

7. …and…they are not mutually exclusive!

8. Great quotation! It immediately made me think of another one I like: “A wish is halfway to wherever you want to go.” –Maurice Sendak

9. I’ve seen a lot of Einstein quotes on blogs. I was surprised to learn he was so witty. This is a great one!

10. frenchc1955 says:

This is excellent!

I love this quote. I think a bit of both is important. Einstein certainly used both – what a clever man! Thanks for sharing, Jennie.

12. Amazing! Love this quote!