Quotations on Inspiration

charles french words reading and writing

pacifist-71445_960_720

(https://pixabay.com)

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

Mahatma Gandhi

albert-einstein-1165151_960_720

(https://pixabay.com)

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Albert Einstein

theodore-roosevelt-393205_960_720

(https://pixabay.com)

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

Theodore Roosevelt

View original post

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Quotations on Inspiration

All good quotes, and Gandhi’s is one to live by.

2. frenchc1955 says:

Thank you for the reblogging!

3. Jennie, These three quotes are three of my very favorite quotes of all time, especially this one: “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!” [In Life]. I bet you love these three quotes too!! K D 🙂

I do!! Quotes are more than inspiring. They show us the way and ground us in values. A good quote is a seed taking root, isn’t it? 🙂

• Jennie, I love what you wrote: ‘A good quote is a seed taking root’! How perfect is that!! Wonderful! I hope you have a lovely weekend! Karen Anna

Thank you, Karen…or is it Karen Anna?

• Hi Jeannie, yes my Christian name is Karen Anna, some people just say Karen Ann, but it is Karen Anna (Anna is my grandmother’s name and she always called me Karen Anna) My family and my husband’s family call me Karen Ann. But, since my grandmother’s passing, I am going to use Karen Anna. I use K. D. for my books. Thank you for noticing. My twin sister’s name is Kathy Lauren and I spent years being called by her name too. We are identical twins, mirror twins, even our finger prints. Karen Anna or Karen Ann or Karen or K D! 🙂

And to think I have been calling you Karen forever! Thank you, Karen Anna. Beautiful name, by the way. Also, I am Jennie, not Jeannie. 😊

• Absolutely! Meaningful, life changing, affirming quotes still with us as a value, a belief and then we see the world a little differently or a lot differently. Karen Anna

Exactly! 🙂

4. Good place to meet friends. Love those quote enough to read them over and over.

Very encouraging and sometimes we need one more than another, depending on what is going on in our lives. hugs xo