I am deeply honored to have received a second Spirit Animal Award Nomination. A heartfelt and sincere thank you to Charles French at https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwritingatwordpress.com I say this with the utmost of gratitude and thanks. The award speaks to the spirit, and is a reflection of writing that inspires. If you have not visited Charles French’s blog, please do. His writing and posts are the best. Really!
The rules of the award:
*Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to his/her blog.
*Post the award picture on your blog.
*Write a short paragraph about your blog and what it means to you.
*Answer this question: if you could be any animal, what would it be?
*Choose and notify ten nominees
What does my blog mean to me?
My blog began a few years ago, compiling my numerous newsletters to my preschoolers’ parents and families; they reflect all that really matters in teaching children. My blog has become a platform for stories of how the moments of ‘what happened’ are far more than just a moment. I write with heart and excitement, because I am ‘there’, to be a part of terrific learning experiences, especially reading-aloud, art, music, geography, Gloria, patriotism… it is a great list! My blog is my lifeline; it reflects making a difference.
What animal would I choose to be?
I would be a dragonfly, with swift, quiet iridescence. This animal is one of the oldest in existence and those who gaze upon it do so with admiration. A dragonfly allows others to touch and be a part, for a moment.
My Spirited Nominees:
*Jed-Off the Record at https://jedrecord.wordpress.com/
* Norah Colvin at http://norahcolvin.com/
* Prof. Mitch at https://mitchgoldfarbblog.wordpress.com/
* Terry at http://spearfruit.com/
* Jonna Ellis Holston at http://jonnaellisholston.com/
* G.P. Cox at https://pacificparatrooper.wordpress.com/
* Robert C. Day at https://levishedated.wordpress.com/
* M.L. Kappa Letters From Athens at http://athensletters.com/
* Roberta Pimentel at http://robertapimentel.com/
* Sue-Space, Time, and Raspberries at http://stranscht.com/
Once again, thank you to Charles French at Charles French Words Reading and Writing https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwriting.wordpress.com