Reflections

This entry was posted in Imagination, Inspiration, Mindfulness, Mother Nature, Nature, wonder and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to Reflections

1. beth says:

so pretty and peaceful

2. I love how you get so much enjoyment from your pool!

3. we have a natural attraction to water. I suspect because 60% of our bodies is water?

4. Jim Borden says:

that looks so inviting!

Sooooooo inviting. I’d be right there if I wasn’t too hot to move. Phew, get in that water and stay put 😉

6. cindy knoke says:

Love the reflections Jennie.

7. I’m wishing I could jump in right about now. 🙂

8. CarolCooks2 says:

It looks so inviting,, just beautiful…

Very cool image! Reflections in the water make for the best photos.

Thank you, Pete. This is our favorite time of day; work is finished and the evening at the pool has some of Mother Nature’s finest shows. Reflections definitely make for the best photos!

Very lovely. Thanks for sharing.

11. quiall says:

Reflections allow the soul to reflect.

12. Don Ostertag says:

Your video is indeed something to reflect on. So calm and peaceful.

13. Clever Jennie as your fish reflect within your pool 🙂

14. Jennie

I have loved reading your blog this summer! I wanted you to know that today Oliver sat and read to me. A whole book. It made me over the moon and I knew there were two people I wanted to tell: you and Heidi. I wished I had your number to text you the video. It made me happier than anything in the world

Thank you for continuing the love Of reading at GCS. It has meant everything to us. And it’s why we have a reader at age 4!!

Love Sasha

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Sasha! Thank you so much for telling me about Oliver!! Its children like Oliver and moments like reading that make me want to teach forever. I would love to see the video- 978-448-2345. I haven’t written about reading aloud this summer, but of course it is one of my key blog posts over the years. Many thanks!! 🥰

15. bosssybabe says:

If there’s a heaven, that’s surely what it looks like 💓

So nice to have a pool. I can’t even swim, but appreciate the joy of a pool at home.

Beautiful, Jennie. I love reflections in water.

18. Ally Bean says:

Peaceful and soothing and pretty, oh my!

19. Luanne says:

That pool and landscaping!!! Just gorgeous. And I love reflections in the pool, too.

20. It’s artwork by itself, a small piece of paradise. Did you got another visit by the frog, you had shown in a past posting? xx Michael