a wish for my students on their last day.

Hear, hear! Dear teacher Beth, you have this, and your students do, too. This is also my wish for my students. No apologies for abundant enthusiasm. Never, ever.

I didn't have my glasses on....

“there is nothing wrong with loving the crap out of everything.

negative people find their walls.

so never apologize for your enthusiasm.

never.ever.ever.

-ryan adams

may you all live like this forever. and ever. and ever.

love, your teacher

(who lives like this too)

View original post

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to a wish for my students on their last day.

1. A beautiful share and wish .. ❤

I had left a comment on Beth’s post already, Jennie.

3. beth says:

Thanks to you,my fellow enthusiast!

I just love this!!

5. Here’s the flag of enthusiasm! Long may it wave.

6. Lovely share! Have a nice summer!

7. Dogs are good teachers of joy as are small children. Loved this.

I rarely reblog others’ posts, but this is one I did the other day because it is perfect for how we should all live our lives.

9. Yes, all day this!! 😀

10. Thanks for the beautiful share, Jennie! xx Michael

11. I follow Beth’s blog! Love reading her posts every day. We’re both Michiganders

She’s the best! We follow each other’s blog, and we connected to have our students be pen-pals! It was a wonderful experience.

• What a wonderful idea!! I’m sure the students loved this!!! With email and social media, the art of letter writing has sadly gone away. I miss writing and receiving letters.

We drew pictures on cards, and many children wrote words on the cards. Yes, letter writing is terrific. We even added geography, finding Michigan (and England with our other pen-pals), figuring out how far away they are and how to get there, NSEW… we really embraced our pen-pals.