Daily Quip

Butterfly Sand

Any investment in our children is a victory for the future.

View original post

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

54 Responses to Daily Quip

1. K.L. Hale says:

Amen! The best investment we can make! 💛💕👏🏻🌏

I knew you would like that one, Jennie.

Very true! Great quote.

4. Don Ostertag says:

And thanks to our investment in our five sons our future and our past is so much brighter than we could have imagined.

5. joylennick says:

And it can only benefit their futures and those of their children. (I’ve read of so many bad parents lately letting down their offspring and they grow up damaged and without direction.) Fortunately, there are plenty of good parents too, but while the police force and child care authorities do some good work, too many miscreants slip through the net. Some of the sad, tragic cases emerging are heart-breaking.

6. Society, especially America, needs to get this 👏

7. Agreed.. May we truly appreciate our children and what we have put them through this last couple of years.. And thank Godness Jennie for teachers like you who really DO care about them future.. ❤ Thank YOU.
    Sending love.. ❤

8. Very well said. Must for future of any country✔

9. Yes! So obvious and perfectly stated.

10. bosssybabe says:

Absolutely! 🙂 Couldn’t agree more! That’s where it all starts!

11. A great quote, and Jennie you are the best broker! :-)) Enjoy a wonderful Sunday! Best wishes, Michael