Valentines and Love

~Valentines~
A gift, a symbol of love.
I received many today.

Gloria did, too.

In the words of John Lennon and Paul McCartney,
“All You Need is Love.”

This entry was posted in Expressing words and feelings, Giving, Gloria, Inspiration, Kindness, Love, music, picture books, Quotes, Singing, The Arts, The Beatles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Valentines and Love

How lovely that the children send cards to Gloria. She continues to inspire them in so many ways.

How lovely, Jennie! And well deserved! Of course, they love you!

3. Sue Vincent says:

That’s beautiful… and especially so for Gloria 🙂

4. quiall says:

When children are exposed to love when they are very young it becomes a part of their life.

Happy Valentines Day!! I´m not surprised that you got many Valentine’s cards and gifts, and Gloria too. So sweet.

6. beth says:

one of my favorite days, when they all send gifts of love to the others. (including us, luckily )

7. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, the Aqua Roomers, and Gloria, too!!

8. Aww, that’s so wonderful! Happy Valentine’s Day to you, Gloria, and your students! 🥰❤

Gloria looks younger in that great photo. Must be the hugs! Happy Valentine’s Day, Jennie.

10. Love this! Happy Valentines Day to you, Gloria, and your Munchkins!🤗❤️

11. Sweet Gloria. Everyone loves her. She’s a very good teacher’s helper for providing a listening ear.

12. Happy Valentines to yourself and Gloria.

13. Happy Valentine’s Day, Jennie.

14. Valentine’s day always holds a special place in the early years of education. the kiddos are so excited and pleased to give and receive those little cards of happiness

15. frenchc1955 says:

Jennie, This is beautiful! Happy Valentine’s Day!

16. frenchc1955 says:

Reblogged this on charles french words reading and writing and commented:
    Here is a lovely post from Jennie, the excellent teacher!

17. sjhigbee says:

How lovely that in these difficult times these lucky, lucky children have you and Gloria, Jennie…

18. Happy Valentine’s Day, Jennie!

Giving valentines out was one of the sweet traditions at school. It is a chance to include everybody and feel the spirit of friendship and community. I’m glad Gloria got her share too.

That’s beautiful, Jennie. Valentines from children are very special.

21. Happy Valentine’s Day, Jennie. What a cute post. And naturally Gloria got some love too. 🙂

22. This really is a lovely Valentine’s day post, Jennie. I hope you are not being to badly impacted by the adverse weather.