My Happy Garden of Children

Today the flowers in my garden, my children, are happy.
You might spot a fish or two.
They are the
caretakers.

242DFD2B-7406-4497-AF83-C6787B131698 DE9C0E84-D27E-4943-B577-51667F597FDE 3785B005-7597-4867-B697-D52D3656A1D8660116F0-0E1A-47E0-B841-5F198072E2E8 659FA302-C812-4838-9193-40D36BE7BBDA F30242DD-7BC6-4D40-AE12-1505D714B6FE  0CC6F0C2-85AB-4F95-B795-EFE3B4EA1A7D  FD51517F-C0E1-4807-B422-72A12886861D

This entry was posted in Giving thanks, Mother Nature, Nature, wonder and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

62 Responses to My Happy Garden of Children

1. Opher says:

Looks good Jennie.

I always enjoy seeing your fish, and the flowers are looking great!

3. beth says:

it’s beautiful and clearly happy garden children )

These are beautiful. Jennie. Thanks for sharing them with us.

A lovely garden!! One can see the children are well looked after.

6. quiall says:

How beautiful! Signs of hope . . .

7. Beautiful garden, Jennie. I particularly liked the zinnias.

8. How lovely, Jennie. I am finding blossoms in our garden already. We also have bees. Its amazing.

9. fish ‘n flowers…who knew?
    Nice summery stroll through your garden of kiddos.

10. Elizabeth says:

I love that you have all those fish and yet have an easily maintainable little pond at the same time.

11. The garden looks lovely and well cared for, Jennie!

12. I’d say that red fellow in the first photo is ecstatic!

13. So lovely and uplifting!

14. Luanne says:

What a pretty garden, protected by fish!

Looks like a healthy crop, Jennie. Even the fish look happy to be there. 😉

16. Beautiful! Wish I had your skill at gardening…

17. K.L. Hale says:

These children benefit from you as do your school children. You help everything grow beautifully 🌺💚

That is so nice to say. Thank you! 🥰

• K.L. Hale says:

You’re welcome 😊 and it’s true 💚 in my 15 years as a Principal (I’m a teacher at heart always and forever ~with a special education background and always and forever will ~), it was those like you that made what I did the best. It’s the heart ❤️ a person can have a degree; that doesn’t mean much. I watched teachers many years above me~some behind me~but authenticity can’t be replaced. To some it’s a job. To me it was my craft. A gift straight from the Lord. I burned out right at my health scare. Although I only had 23 years in, my heart couldn’t cheerlead what was expected of teachers and kids. I found you doing your Laura Ingalls Wilder reading. I spent 8 years as a MS Principal in a rural
        poorer district. It was the best 8 year “run”because of the heart and grit of teachers like you. It doesn’t take long to know the heart of people. Kids know it instantly. You’re the reason why I loved my career. You’re the reason these kids know they’re loved and are learning. Because you’re real. God bless you. 💚🤗

Thank you for your kind words! It is definitely the heart that drives teaching, and you recognize that. Kids do, too. My Laura Ingalls Wilder reading aloud on YouTube began the day the pandemic closed schools, so I could keep that going for children. It is something they look forward to every day. Best to you, K.L. 😍

• K.L. Hale says:

I love watching you too! Best to you Ms. Jennie! 💚

Many thanks! 😍

18. A wonderful garden. Love the fishes, and the flowers too. You are very caretaking also for this wonderful place. Enjoy your weekend, Jennie! Best wishes, MIchael

And a beautiful butterfly. Happy days!

20. dgkaye says: