Parenting Illustrated

Parenting and Humor. Thank you, Mitch Teemley!

Mitch Teemley

Raising a Toddler:Slide1

Raising a Teenager:Slide3

Parent’s School Experience:Slide2

Child’s School Experience:

Slide4

Parent’s Goals for Teenager:Presentation1

Teenager’s Goals:Presentation2

Off to College!Slide5

After College:boomerangkid

Any Questions?

View original post

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Parenting Illustrated

1. Afzal Moolla says:

love this! thanks for making us all smile and have a laugh too 😊

2. Haha! Thanks for the giggles, Jennie. Hugs.

I have never had any children. But I was one of course, so completely get it. 🙂

4. Opher says:

That made me laugh!

5. Yep, you got that perfectly.

6. My kids have grown up and flown the coop. All the illustrations resonated with me. Thanks!

7. Well, THAT certainly raised a few smiles. Wonderful! And clever.

What a fun share, Jennie. Thanks.

9. Papa Jack says:

Its another way to write about parenting. Its nice pictures!

10. Juliajewell says:

Hey there! If you place a comment on my post I’ll share the link to your blog! Trying to build a parenting community 🙂 https://themomsomnia.wordpress.com/2018/04/21/calling-all-parents-what-advice-would-you-give/