Quotations on Kindness

charles french words reading and writing

plato

(https://commons.wikimedia.org)

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.”

Plato

Desmond_Tutu_2013-10-23_001

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Tutu)

“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.”

Desmond Tutu

The_14th_Dalai_Lama_FEP

(https://commons.wikimedia.org)

“My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.”

Dalai Lama XIV

View original post

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Quotations on Kindness

Lovely and warm quotes on such the best way to make a difference: kindness! 😊 Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Jennie.

Lovely quotes, Jennie. I agree with them all. I especially like Desmond Tutu’s. It reminds us to not be overwhelmed by looking at the world as a whole, but to take notice of the changes we can make in our own space, in our own circle.

3. Opher says:

What could be simpler or more pertinent in these times.

Charles always manages to find these great quotes. Thanks for re-posting them, Jennie.

5. Thanks for sharing, Jennie. Charles is a collector of wonderful quotes. ❤

6. frenchc1955 says:

Thank you for the reblogging!

7. braveheart says:

Good quotes. Inspiring..

8. suzkorb says:

A rude woman at the grocery store today could do with reading this post on kindness.

9. dgkaye says:

Love them all Jennie. 🙂

10. I am following your posts from quite a time ,they were amazing
    They were quite creative and rich
    I would like to do guest blogging for your beautiful blog
    See my
    U can respond on my email
    shivasheesh2098@gmail.com

Thank you! I so appreciate your kind comments. I’m sorry, but I do not have guest bloggers on my blog. I just write about my own classroom and teaching experiences. Good luck to you!

11. I love this Jennie. Kindness is one of the qualities that touches deeply in my heart. Love to you!!!!
    🙂 I’ll be gone for a few weeks on a retreat. I’ll be sending you and the kids Light and blessings,
    Debbie